Saturday, February 12, 2011

The List Reorganized

Health Related
1.       Walk/run 3 times a week
2.       Go a whole month with no fast food
3.       Run a 5k
4.       Run a 10k
5.       Run a half marathon
6.       Run a marathon
7.       Reach and maintain a healthy weight
8.       Stop drinking coke

Work Related
9.       Find a good gift to give my interns when their time is finished
10.   Make a book of prayers by the homeless people
11.   Develop a sponsorship program for our homeless moms
12.   Have a monthly birthday party at the homeless ministry
13.   Hire a preacher for the homeless ministry
14.   Set up a nursery at the homeless ministry
15.   Begin teaching classes at the homeless ministry
16.   Hold a Christmas play with the homeless ministry
17.   Read a book on homelessness or psychology once a month
18.   Get my Honduran residency
19.   Design and print T-shirts for the homeless ministry
20.   Purchase the homeless ministry building

Spiritual
21.   Uphold my commitment to pray for my prayer group every week
22.   Have a daily bible study with my kids
23.   Cultivate and protect my secret life with God
24.   Fast for one day a month for a year
25.   Read the whole Bible in a year

Family
26.   Read Rosie at least 2 books at least 5 days a week
27.   Get regular dental checkups for both me and my kids
28.   Get Tasha spade
29.   Go on a family vacation once a year
30.   Make an outfit for Rosie
31.   Find a dance or gymnastics class for Rosie
32.   See Darwin start college
33.   Make a scrapbook for each of my kids
34.   Start more traditions with my kids

Fun
35.   Ride a motorcycle
36.   Apply for Wheel of Fortune
37.   Meet a celebrity
38.   Visit Pulhapanzak (A national park and waterfall in Honduras)
39.   Visit Trujillo (many have told me it’s the prettiest part of Honduras)
40.   Go to a concert
41.   Watch Casablanca
42.   Learn to whistle loudly
43.   Throw someone a surprise party
44.   Go Fire walking
45.   Go zorbing
46.   Go Geo-caching
47.   Go to Disneyworld
48.   Go Kayaking
49.   Swim with dolphins
50.   Swim with Manatees
51.   Swim with whale sharks
52.   Go on a cruise with my mom
53.   Go to a Broadway show
54.   Visit Tyler in Nicaragua

Personal
55.   Get a massage every 6 months
56.   Find a delicious and cost effective smoothie recipe to share with my family
57.   Have a party for every major holiday
58.   Establish another blog to keep track of these goals
59.   Post one video a month to the blog
60.   Answer every personal email I receive
61.   Write a personal letter to someone once a week
62.   Go a month without watching any tv
63.   Buy fresh flowers at least twice a month
64.   Have a window seat
65.   Start a guestbook for my house
66.   Buy a new dining room set
67.   Get to know my neighbors
68.   Visit my family in Colorado
69.   Go on a great date
70.   Print and hang pictures for my walls

Crafts/Activities
71.   Make that craft as gifts for my friends and family
72.   Find a craft project I enjoy doing
73.   Obtain a sewing machine
74.   Teach the dogs some tricks
75.   Make a quilt
76.   Learn to play the guitar
77.   Read all of the books I currently own
78.   Try one new recipe a month
79.   Take a cooking class
80.   Teach a cooking class
81.   Take a cake decorating class
82.   Get a picture published on Pioneer Woman’s photo blog
83.   Write a children’s book
84.   Learn to play chess
85.   Build a piece of furniture
87.   Grow a tree
88.   Have a dinner party once a month
89.   Participate in 26 things photography challengehttp://www.sh1ft.org/26things/
90.   Participate in a 31 pictures in 31 days picture challenge
91.   Blog every day for a month
92.   Start a vegetable garden
93.   Take dance classes

No comments:

Post a Comment